1)There’s always someone there to vent to.
Let’s be honest: Girls need to vent. Whenever something bad happens, you either go to your closest gal pals or chat with your boyfriend about the situation. View pictures in App save up to 80% data. No matter what, you know your boyfriend will be there to lend an ear and comfort you when times are rough. He won’t ever snub you or make you feel like you’re being stupid because he’s on your team!
2) Another reason being in a relationship is great is because you get to experience all of the fun and romantic holidays with the one you love. . As human beings, we thrive better in a relationship than alone. That said, if you’re going to be single, make sure you have some good work, family and platonic relationships.
3) Being in a committed relationship is linked to less production of cortisol, a stress hormone. This suggests that married or paired people are less responsive to psychological stress, and that the social and emotional support that comes with having a partner can be a great buffer against stress. So thats why most girls prefer relationship than being single.
4) It’s natural for humans to want to feel needed, and like they’re part of something bigger. Many people strive to feel like they’re doing something good for someone else, and improving the world in some way. Being in a loving relationship, no matter what kind, can give a person a sense of well being and purpose. In fact, it’s possible that having a sense of purpose can actually add years to your life.
5) Not only can a relationship provide emotional support, it can also help to provide financial support. Many of us feel safer when we don’t have to provide everything ourselves — when we have each other to rely on, both emotionally and financially.
6) Feel valued. When you spend time with people who value you, it can help you. That’s why most girls loves relationship than being single.