The Central Bank of Nigeria, headed by the CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele, has taken to its official twitter handle, @cenbank, to make an announcement which concerns people who have bank accounts domiciled in Nigeria.
If you have bank account with any bank in Nigeria, this CBN announcement is for you.
The announcement was made for the purpose of clarification, and to ensure the stability of the foreign exchange market in the country.
The announcement was contained in a letter from the Central Bank of Nigeria. As retrieved from the official twitter handle of CBN, @cenbank, here are excerpts from the letter:
“Following different interpretations on the operationalization of domiciliary accounts and to ensure stability of the foreign exchange market, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) would like to provide the following clarifications.
“Export Proceeds Domiciliary Accounts
These accounts will continue to be operated based on existing regulations which allow account holders use of their funds for business operations only, with any extra fund sold in the Investors’ and Exporters’ Window”.
Read further details of the announcement in the letter below.
Don’t forget to share this information to inform other people of this latest development.
Tap the follow button to get more reliable updates on daily basis.
- This Igbo Man Is Nigeria’s Next President, But People Won’t Believe
- “If You Eat These Common Foods At Your Age, You Can Die Anytime”
- Pray For Her: Meet The African Woman That Might Be Executed In China (Photos and Details)
- Buhari Should Close Schools For Another 6 Months Before This Bad Thing Happens
- Drink A Cup Of This For 7 Days To Cure Typhoid Fever
- 4 Years After She Was Fired For Being Too Pretty, See What Stephanie Does Now
- How To Know If A Girl Has A Boyfriend Without Asking Her Directly
- The Man That Made Lt. Gen Buratai Cry In Public (Photos)
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Killing Patriotic Nigeria Leaders – Obasanjo
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Provides A Unique Opportunity To Upgrade Nigeria’s Health Infrastructure – Osinbajo