A young woman with two vaginas, two cervixes and two wombs only found out she had the condition known as Uterus Didelphys (Uterus Didelphys means one with 2 cervixes, two vagina and two wombs) five years after giving birth to her daughter.
Elizabeth Amoaa, 36, of Walsall, had been diagnosed with uterine fibroids and told by doctors that she was very unlikely to be able to conceive. However, in 2010 Elizabeth fell pregnant and she gave birth to her “miracle baby”, daughter Rashley, 9, with scans completely missing her rare gynecological condition.
The mother-of-one was eventually diagnosed with Uterus Didelphys in 2015 after an MRI, and then keyhole surgery the following year revealed she also had a double cervix and womb.
Elizabeth fell pregnant again in 2017, but after suffering a miscarriage she set up SpecialLady, an organization dedicated to educating women and young girls on gynecological conditions and menstrual hygiene.
Watch the Video Below:
- Video Of 2 JHS Students Practicing Couple Goals Goes Viral
- Wonder Shall Never End!!! JHS Student Skip Class to Give Her Boyfriend M0uth Act!on At A Conner (Video Below)
- Female SHS Student Gives Boy Hot Grind Till He Was “On” (Watch Video)
- VIDEO: Assembly Man Caught Ch0pping Area-Town Girl In His Car
- VIDEO: Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child
- VIDEO: Drama As A Chipata Govt Employee Is Caught Having $ex With A Grade 9 Girl Pupil
- Wonders As Pastor Examines Female Congregants “TONGA” To Know If They Ready For Marriage (Watch Video)
- What A Pity!!! School Girls Shows Their Poor Home Upbringing To The World (Watch Video)
- END TIME: Here Is The Reverend Male And Female Yawa Video Trending On The Media (Watch Video)
- Akuapim Poloo Share Video Of Herself Bathing N@ked