Greetings to all youths of Benue State origin, i bring you good tidings from the People’s House here in Makurdi the Benue State Capital
I write to point out few reasons why every Meaning youth of Benue who is a delegate to the Benue youth Summit must not only attend but pay due attention and contribute meaningfully to the discourse.
To those of you who are delegates, History will forever remember you as youths who laid a foundation for the emancipation of Benue Youths, what you are about doing will to a large extent provide a platform for the youths of Benue State to contribute meaningfully to nation building.
Remember, the VAAP law was drawn out by women of Benue State through series of such summits organised by our mummy the First Lady of Benue State Her Excellency Eunice Ortom, today every abused woman from Benue State is covered by law and can seek redress in court.
Today provides an opportunity for you and to bring forth all youth agitations to the table, let us make the meaningful demands, let us draw meaningful resolutions in form of bills to be presented to both the Executive arm of government and the legislature, let us demand for the fair share of the youths, let us demand for the right percentages of youth inclusiveness in government, let us demand for more empowerment etc. Remember, all these agitations should come at end of each session in form of resolutions.
With the attention given to this course by His Excellency Governor Samuel Ortom, this may be the last and golden opportunity for the Benue Youths to speak or remain silent
Welcome to the Benue youth Summit
- This Igbo Man Is Nigeria’s Next President, But People Won’t Believe
- “If You Eat These Common Foods At Your Age, You Can Die Anytime”
- Pray For Her: Meet The African Woman That Might Be Executed In China (Photos and Details)
- Buhari Should Close Schools For Another 6 Months Before This Bad Thing Happens
- Drink A Cup Of This For 7 Days To Cure Typhoid Fever
- 4 Years After She Was Fired For Being Too Pretty, See What Stephanie Does Now
- How To Know If A Girl Has A Boyfriend Without Asking Her Directly
- The Man That Made Lt. Gen Buratai Cry In Public (Photos)
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Killing Patriotic Nigeria Leaders – Obasanjo
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Provides A Unique Opportunity To Upgrade Nigeria’s Health Infrastructure – Osinbajo