Mixed feelings as one of the released Kankara schoolboys reveals those who were actually behind their kidnap last week Friday.
The Kankara school boy, name witheld, who spoke while in captivity in a video released on Thursday afternoon, by ‘Boko Haram terrorists’ has finally denounced his statement.
Speaking exclusively to Arise TV today at Katsina state government house, the boy said that those who abducted him and other students were not Boko Haram terrorists.
According to him, “tiny boys with big guns ordered me to say they were Boko Haram members, gangs of Abubakar Shekau in the video.”
He went further to say that the armed men told him to tell Federal Government to come and release them and they should stop sending military and jets around the forest unless they will kill the boys.
When asked about his experience by Arise TV journalist, the boy said that it was really a terrible one. That they were beaten by the men, day and night.
The schoolboy had in the video released on Thursday by Boko Haram, talked about how some of his fellow students died on the way. So when asked by Arise TV journalist of how some of survived, he said that their kidnapper gave them food once in a day and water twice.
However, social media users who reacted to this interview are now saying that the whole narrative is changing and looming fishy.
Watch the video below
— VyrãlTreñdz (@TheVyralTrendz) December 18, 2020
What’s your opinion on this matter?
Please SHARE, LIKE & COMMENT