The hierarchy of the Nigerian Army, including the Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Tukur Buratai, General Officers Commanding (GOC) of the Divisions and Operation Commanders, are brainstorming on the threat to national security occasioned by the #EndSARS protests.
Shortly before the meeting, which is holding in the Army Conference Room at the Defence Headquarters went into closed session, Buratai chastised unnamed international organisations for threatening Military Officers with travel ban over alleged violation of human rights.
He disclosed the conference will discuss operational and current security issues in the country.
According to him: “Criminal elements are threatening us with travel ban but we are not worried because we must remain in this country to make it better.
“The first time I travelled outside of this country, I was already 50 years and a General, so I don’t mind if I live the rest of my life here”.
- Video Of 2 JHS Students Practicing Couple Goals Goes Viral
- Wonder Shall Never End!!! JHS Student Skip Class to Give Her Boyfriend M0uth Act!on At A Conner (Video Below)
- Female SHS Student Gives Boy Hot Grind Till He Was “On” (Watch Video)
- VIDEO: Assembly Man Caught Ch0pping Area-Town Girl In His Car
- VIDEO: Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child
- VIDEO: Drama As A Chipata Govt Employee Is Caught Having $ex With A Grade 9 Girl Pupil
- Wonders As Pastor Examines Female Congregants “TONGA” To Know If They Ready For Marriage (Watch Video)
- What A Pity!!! School Girls Shows Their Poor Home Upbringing To The World (Watch Video)
- END TIME: Here Is The Reverend Male And Female Yawa Video Trending On The Media (Watch Video)
- Akuapim Poloo Share Video Of Herself Bathing N@ked