Breaking News: Fire Guts University Of Lagos’ Henry Carr Hostel (See Photo)

A fire outbreak has been recorded at the University Of Lagos’ Henry Carr hostel, causing panic in the area.

According to SaharaReporters, fire has gutted a hostel at the University of Lagos, Yaba-Akoka, Lagos.

The inferno started at Room A 202 when the occupants were not available.

The incident made the institution’s postgraduate students scamper for safety, calling for fire service to no avail.

It took the bravery of some students to put out the fire as there were no functional fire extinguishers on the premises.


About the author

Mc Ebisco

Welcome to Mc Ebisco, I am a blogger and a comedian in Nigeria, My aims and objectives are to share knowledge and varieties of news and information across the globe.

Leave a Reply