One woud think that Tonto Dikeh guarding her former husband’s identity would make the marriage last any longer but it is what it is in the end. The mother of one religiously held on to the identity of Churchill Olakunle for months up until they tied the knot -Best believe the term ‘Mr X’ rings a bell.
Even though many would wonder why we are still making reference to Mr CHurchill despite the fact that he is no longer connected to the Tonto Dikeh. Our penchant for bringing you juicy details has got us to answer some curious questions about the ex of one of Nigeria’s most controversial actresses. Here’s what we know about him:
1) He was born and bred up in Lagos.
3) He is the chairman of Big Churchill Haven Limited and is also the CEO of Big Church Entertainment which is located on Awolowo road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
4) His company, Big Churchill Haven Limited is a tech firm that deals with IT solutions. They specialize in software management.
5) It was alleged in some reports that Churchill Oladunni was married to a lady named Bimbo Coker in December 2012 and at that period, Tonto came into the picture, but other sources claim that he was indeed previously married but had since separated from his former spouse when Tonto Dikeh showed up.
Is this Karma or just a wrong choice?
2) He is a supposed nephew to Olusegun Obasanjo being the son of the former president’s younger brother. This now means, Tonto Dikeh was an in-law to the past president. For a long time, many believed Churchill was a son of Obasanjo but Tonto Dikeh as cleared the air about the relationship between her son, King Andre and his supposed grandfather, Olusegun Obasanjo.
This comes after an Instagram account “Celebritys_Kid” shared a photo of Tonto Dikeh’s son, King Andre, sitting on Obasanjo’s lap while his father Olakunle Churchill watched excitedly on their page.
Tonto Dikeh who called out the page for lying with her son’s image, wrote;
“Excuse me, that’s my son and that’s not his grandfather in any way. Baba is a great men and has been wonderful to me and my son , but Unfortunately we have no blood relationship with Baba.”
“But I wouldn’t have you using my sons image for a Lie.. He has 2 grand fathers, One is late and Mine is very much alive.. I was as ignorant as you until I found the truth so pls pls and pls and pls again I’m a mother and I wouldn’t tolerate this…”
“Thanks and God bless you & your business..”