Few years back, a friend of mine called me and was weeping on the phone. When I asked what the matter was, she said her husband had left her after two years of marriage. The reason the man gave was so unimaginable. He said he married my friend just to prove a point, that he never did love her. It is very difficult to find your life partner but very easy to lose him or her. It is better to take your time and do proper dating than to start afresh again after divorce. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
In this article, I would be revealing to you why you should be careful with men who wants to marry you for the following eight reasons. It’s my honest desire for you not to fall victim like my friend. Try as much as possible to also share to your friends and family. It is also very important for a lady to be very sensitive inorder to know why her fiance wants to marry her. The reasons are: View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
1. Love: Be very careful when love is the only reason a man wants to marry you. Love is an emotional and obsessive experience. And you and I know very well that emotions and obsession can fade away or change with time. Ask yourself this question, “once the love is gone, what next”. Am not against love, but it is definitely not enough.
According to Gary Chapman, “Being in love is not the foundation for a happy marriage. The purpose of dating is for us to know ourselves and see other things beyond love. Things like, our intellect, our emotions, our social life, spiritual life, goals and some other physical things. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
2. Pity: Never let a man marry you out of pity. Once you notice the reason for him wanting to marry you is because of pity, you better run. What happens if after marriage he stops pitying you? Have you asked yourself that question?
3. Money: If the reason he wants to marry you is because of your money, then the marriage was dead on arrival. The moment you stop giving him that money, his love for you dies. And also, once he starts making his own money, he would definitely go after other ladies.
4. Family: Don’t let any man marry you just to impress the family or to strengthen bond between the two families. Such marriages hardly lasts.
5. Childbearing: If his reason for marrying you is solely for childbirth, then your marriage is not safe. What happens if you are not able to conceive?
6. Purity and Spirituality: If the reason he wants to marry you is because you are pure and undefiled, then your marriage is not safe.
7. Beauty and Body: If the only reason he wants to marry you is because of your fine legs and body, then you are in for a nightmare. Once that beauty fails, what happens? If that thing he likes so much becomes flat, what next? If he sees a bigger one, will he look back? These are things you should consider.
8. To Prove A Point: The reason my friend is back to singleness today. Don’t let any man marry you just to prove a point.
At this point, I would like you guys to add any other ones you know. You can also drop your comments. Don’t forget to share to others. Thanks and do have a wonderful weekend.