Health Latest News

Doctor dies while trying to save electrocuted neighbor in Lagos

A Consultant physician in Lagos, Ayeni Adeyemi David, has died while trying to save his electrocuted neighbor in Lagos over the weekend.

According to reports, the doctor was home when he heard the cries for help. He rushed out and intuitively tried to rescue his neighbor who suffered an electric shock. Unfortunately he was also electrocuted in the process.

ALSO READ:  "I Can Hear Gunshots From My House, They Are Killing Lekki Protesters - Ufuoma McDermott (See Photos)

His family members have taken to social media to mourn him.

Always Visit Mcebiscoo.com For More Stories

Were Are Sorry We Can't Upload Adult Video Here Due To Its Features. BUT IF YOU JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL YOU CAN WATCH THIS VIDEO & MORE//… Click Here To Watch The Video

About the author

Mc Ebisco

Welcome to Mc Ebisco, I am a blogger and a comedian in Nigeria, My aims and objectives are to share knowledge and varieties of news and information across the globe.

Leave a Reply