Manchester United have all but secured the signature of Atletico Madrid teenage sensation Alejandro Garnacho.
Despite interest from the likes of Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund, the club was able to secure the highly-rated 16-year-old.
Reports from Marca claim that the young striker, who has come through the ranks at Atletico will sign a five-year contract at Old Trafford.
Garnacho is the third Spanish player to join the Red devils after sealing deals for Alvaro Fernandes and Marc Jurado from Real Madrid and Barcelona respectively.
The player will join the youth setup at the club before being eased into the first-team.
- Video Of 2 JHS Students Practicing Couple Goals Goes Viral
- Wonder Shall Never End!!! JHS Student Skip Class to Give Her Boyfriend M0uth Act!on At A Conner (Video Below)
- Female SHS Student Gives Boy Hot Grind Till He Was “On” (Watch Video)
- VIDEO: Assembly Man Caught Ch0pping Area-Town Girl In His Car
- VIDEO: Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child
- VIDEO: Drama As A Chipata Govt Employee Is Caught Having $ex With A Grade 9 Girl Pupil
- Wonders As Pastor Examines Female Congregants “TONGA” To Know If They Ready For Marriage (Watch Video)
- What A Pity!!! School Girls Shows Their Poor Home Upbringing To The World (Watch Video)
- END TIME: Here Is The Reverend Male And Female Yawa Video Trending On The Media (Watch Video)
- Akuapim Poloo Share Video Of Herself Bathing N@ked