Nigeria’s first minister of Aviation, Chief Mbazulike Amechi, on Thursday said Nigeria of today is no longer what the country’s founding fathers envisaged.
(Chief Mbazulike Amechi)
Amechi speaking during a zoom meeting organized by Dele Momodu, publisher of Ovation Magazine, said Nigeria needs a new constitution as it has deviated from the original.
The foremost nationalist while expressing his displeasure at the current situation in the country and the alleged marginalization of some ethnic groups said one can not be beaten and asked not to cry.
His words, “I am sad. This is no longer the country we founded. This country has to start all over again. You can’t beat someone and ask him not to cry. If you don’t like us, let us go. I don’t want to go, I believe in one Nigeria”.
(Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah)
Speaking alongside Amaechi during the virtual meeting themed: The Second never again conference: 51 years after Nigerian-Biafran Civil war, was Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, Matthew Hassan Kukah.
Amechi is the only remaining member of the Zikist Movement, a pre-indepence Political movement led by the first President of Nigeria, Nnamdi Azikiwe.
Share with us your opinion on this in comments section below.
- This Igbo Man Is Nigeria’s Next President, But People Won’t Believe
- “If You Eat These Common Foods At Your Age, You Can Die Anytime”
- Pray For Her: Meet The African Woman That Might Be Executed In China (Photos and Details)
- Buhari Should Close Schools For Another 6 Months Before This Bad Thing Happens
- Drink A Cup Of This For 7 Days To Cure Typhoid Fever
- 4 Years After She Was Fired For Being Too Pretty, See What Stephanie Does Now
- How To Know If A Girl Has A Boyfriend Without Asking Her Directly
- The Man That Made Lt. Gen Buratai Cry In Public (Photos)
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Killing Patriotic Nigeria Leaders – Obasanjo
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Provides A Unique Opportunity To Upgrade Nigeria’s Health Infrastructure – Osinbajo