Now that there is confusion everywhere as whether the Schools are to resume on Monday 18-01-2021, the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19 announced that the country’s schools would reopen on 18 January, before the Ministry of Education announces a further directive and protocol.
The PTF National Coordinator, Dr. Sani Aliyu, said this while on TVC programme some hours ago.
This week Monday, Minister of Education Adamu Adamu pronounced that the Federal Government would review the date of January 18, which was set for the resumption of schools across the Country Nigeria.
Aliyu said, “As far as schools are concerned, I just want to make it cleared that what the Minister said yesterday was that they were going to study and review the date , he didn’t say they were going to adjust or postpone the resumption date. He said they will review the situation and let the nation know immediately.
The Chairman of the PTF and Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, said that the re-opening of the schools has contributed to the reasons why the number of COVID-19 had increased.
- This Igbo Man Is Nigeria’s Next President, But People Won’t Believe
- “If You Eat These Common Foods At Your Age, You Can Die Anytime”
- Pray For Her: Meet The African Woman That Might Be Executed In China (Photos and Details)
- Buhari Should Close Schools For Another 6 Months Before This Bad Thing Happens
- Drink A Cup Of This For 7 Days To Cure Typhoid Fever
- 4 Years After She Was Fired For Being Too Pretty, See What Stephanie Does Now
- How To Know If A Girl Has A Boyfriend Without Asking Her Directly
- The Man That Made Lt. Gen Buratai Cry In Public (Photos)
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Killing Patriotic Nigeria Leaders – Obasanjo
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Provides A Unique Opportunity To Upgrade Nigeria’s Health Infrastructure – Osinbajo