According to a new study by Dr. David Weeks, a clinical psychologist and former head of old-age psychology at the Royal Edinburgh Hospital, having regular intercourse can actually make you look five to seven years younger.
That’s right, instead of shelling out for expensive night creams, face masks, and moisturizers; we could just be getting busy.
Dr. Weeks has spent the better part of a decade getting to the bottom of benefits, and along the way, he interviewed thousands of men and women of all ages about their frequency.
And, among respondents, those who appeared the youngest were having up to 50 percent intercourse, around three times per week. The study even found that intercourse can expand your life expectancy.
Of course, the most crucial factor in preserving your good looks comes from experiencing pleasurable intercourse, so you won’t cure your wrinkles with just any ol’ romp. Now, if you’ll excuse us, we’re off to hit Victoria’s Secret, and then to clear out our beauty cabinets. (Huffington Post)
- Video Of 2 JHS Students Practicing Couple Goals Goes Viral
- Wonder Shall Never End!!! JHS Student Skip Class to Give Her Boyfriend M0uth Act!on At A Conner (Video Below)
- Female SHS Student Gives Boy Hot Grind Till He Was “On” (Watch Video)
- VIDEO: Assembly Man Caught Ch0pping Area-Town Girl In His Car
- VIDEO: Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child
- VIDEO: Drama As A Chipata Govt Employee Is Caught Having $ex With A Grade 9 Girl Pupil
- Wonders As Pastor Examines Female Congregants “TONGA” To Know If They Ready For Marriage (Watch Video)
- What A Pity!!! School Girls Shows Their Poor Home Upbringing To The World (Watch Video)
- END TIME: Here Is The Reverend Male And Female Yawa Video Trending On The Media (Watch Video)
- Akuapim Poloo Share Video Of Herself Bathing N@ked