The FUWUKARI Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission in the Federal University, Wukari (FUWUKARI) for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
The list of admitted candidates have been made available on both the school portal and JAMB CAPS. See details on how to check yours below;
How To Check FUWUKARI Admission List on School Portal
- Candidates are to logon to the FUW admission status checking portal via ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/putme_login.php
- Enter Your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the box provided.
- Click on the Log in Button to access your admission status.
How to Check FUWUKARI Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.