Female Student Of KNUST Electrocuted to Death In Toilet
A report sighted on GhanaFeed reveals that a student of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) named Bernice Akyeama Baa has died of electrocution in her apartment’s toilet.
The deceased who was in her final year and was studying Metallurgical Engineering was preparing to shower in her rented Ayeduase apartment at about 8.30 p.m. Wednesday when the incident occurred, according to reports.
GhanaFeed reports that she was found unresponsive and transported to the KNUST Hospital for treatment, but medics declared her dead when she arrived.
The victim was electrocuted in an unspecified manner, but police have ordered an autopsy as part of their investigation. Meanwhile, her mortal remains has was taken to the KNUST hospital morgue pending further investigations.
Her friends have extended their condolences to the family:
“We extend our heartfelt condolences to the family members and friends of Mrs.Bernice Baah; we mourn with them and may her soul rest in peace,” a message from Matesa KNUST, which Bernice Akyeama Baah belonged to until her untimely death reads.