Nollywood actor, Gideon Okeke said that he is tired and does not want to act film again.
The actor posted on Instagram that he gets emotional breakdown and he wants to stop acting.
He said he is frustrated with the profession even though he loves it so much.
Most of Gideon lamentation is based on how things went during the four months Covid-19 lockdown in Nigeria as people were at home and no work, no money.
The Tinsel actor argued that people in his profession also participated seriously to provide essential service during that period because they help people to keep their sanity in check as they sat at home watching television.
According to him, despite all the work that actors are doing, at the end of the day it is only the money that they are paid once they get.
He asked that why is it right for actors not to collect royalties and residuals in their work in Nigeria?
Most professional are entitled to pension and gratuity but Nigerian actors don’t get anything like that and they don’t collect royalties.
Like, share, comment and follow for more updates
- Video Of 2 JHS Students Practicing Couple Goals Goes Viral
- Wonder Shall Never End!!! JHS Student Skip Class to Give Her Boyfriend M0uth Act!on At A Conner (Video Below)
- Female SHS Student Gives Boy Hot Grind Till He Was “On” (Watch Video)
- VIDEO: Assembly Man Caught Ch0pping Area-Town Girl In His Car
- VIDEO: Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child
- VIDEO: Drama As A Chipata Govt Employee Is Caught Having $ex With A Grade 9 Girl Pupil
- Wonders As Pastor Examines Female Congregants “TONGA” To Know If They Ready For Marriage (Watch Video)
- What A Pity!!! School Girls Shows Their Poor Home Upbringing To The World (Watch Video)
- END TIME: Here Is The Reverend Male And Female Yawa Video Trending On The Media (Watch Video)
- Akuapim Poloo Share Video Of Herself Bathing N@ked