YES 15 AUTHENTIC PROOFS FROM THE BIBLE & QUR’AN THAT JESUS (PBUH) IS A MUSLIM.
After reading this article, you should share it to your friends by clicking the share icon.
1) Jesus (Pbuh ) & the previous Prophets preached about the ONENESS of God, meaning: you should worship ONLY ONE GOD as it is stated in… Deut 6:4 and Mark 12:29.
While Qur’an verse 4:171 also taught about the ONENESS OF GOD & The Muslims are the only true obedient slaves of God, who are following the commandments of God “Allah”
Therefore Jesus (pbuh) is a Original Muslim.
2) Jesus (pbuh) says in…. Mathew 7:21 that: “Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord! ‘will enter the Kingdom of Heaven (Paradise). Only those who actually do the WILL of my Father (God) in heaven will enter.
Those who does the WILL of God are called MUSLIMS.
While Qur’an 3:85 says.. “And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam it will never be accepted of him and in the hereafter he will be one of the losers.”
This means every mankind have to submit their WILL to Allah as a Muslim, so as to enter PARADISE.
Therefore, Jesus (pbuh) is authentic Muslim.
3) Jesus ( Pbuh ) used the Islamic greeting in… John 20:21, saying.. (Peace be with you) Meaning (As Salam alaikum)
While Qur’an 4:86 also says:… And when you are greeted with a salutation (As-Salam aleakum), greet with one better than it, or return the same. Surely, Allah is the reckoner over everything.
Therefore Jesus pbuh is a Muslim not a Christian.
4) Jesus ( Pbuh ) always said “God Willing”, meaning (In-Shaa-Allah),
While Qur’an 18:23-24 commanded the Muslims to always say (In-Shaa-Allah) too before doing anything.
5) Jesus ( Pbuh ) washed his face, hands, and feet before praying. And also do the same to his disciples in John 6- 9. This is called ablution.
While the Muslims also do perform ablution before each prayers
6) Jesus ( Pbuh ) and other prophets of the Bible prayed with their head to the ground in Matthew 26:39.
The congregation Muslims FRIDAY prayer was also found in Nehemiah 8: 4-8.
While the Muslims do the same according to Qur’an 3:43, etc.
7) Jesus ( Pbuh ) had a beard and wore a throbe. Leviticus 19:27 also says… ” Do not trim off the hair on your temples or trim your beards.
While It is a Sunnah for Muslim men keep beard
8). Jesus ( Pbuh ) didn’t eat pork according to.. Leviticus 11:7
While the Muslims also are forbidden to eat the meat of Swine according to Qur’an 6:145.
9) Jesus ( Pbuh ) followed the law and believed in all the prophets according to Matthew 5:17
While the Muslims also do the same according to Qur’an 3:84, and 2:285.
10) Jesus’ mother Maryam ( A.S ) dressed modestly by fully covering her body and wearing a headscarf ( hijab ) according to Timothy 2:9, Genesis 24:64-65, and Corinthians 11:6.
While Qur’an 33:59 commanded the Muslims
women to dress modestly.
11) Jesus ( Pbuh ) and other prophets of the Bible fasted up to 40 days according to Exodus 34:28, Daniel 10:2-6. 1Kings 19:8, and Matthew 4:1
While Qur’an 2:183 commanded the Muslims to fast the full obligatory 30 days during the Month of RAMADAN and also take it as a step further by fasting an additional 6 days to increase their rewards.
12) Jesus ( Pbuh ) taught to say “Peace to this house” when entering it, according to Luke 10:5, and to also greet the people in the house with “peace be unto you”.
While the Muslims do exactly what Jesus did and taught. When any Muslim enter their homes and the homes of others, they say “Bismillah” and also greet with “As-Salam alaikum” (Peace be upon you) according to Qur’an 24:61.
13) Jesus ( Pbuh ) was circumcised. Circumcision is one of the 5 fitrah in Islam, so Muslim men are required to be circumcised. According to the Bible in Luke 2:21, Jesus was eight days old when he was circumcised. In the Torah, God “Allah” stated to the Prophet Abraham (Pbuh ) that it is an “Everlasting covenant” according to Genesis 17:13.
While Qur’an 16:123 commanded the Muslims to follow the religion of Abraham.
Prophet Muhammad ( S.A.W ) said, “The Prophet Abraham circumcised himself when he was eighty years old.” according to an authentic hadith (Sahih hadith Bukhari and Muslim)
14) Jesus ( Pbuh ) spoke aramaic and called God ”Elah”, which is pronounced the same as
“Allah”. Aramaic is an ancient, Biblical language. It is one of the Semitic languages that also include Hebrew, Arabic, Ethiopic and the ancient Assyrian and Babylonian language of Akkadian.
The Aramaic”Elah” and the Arabic “Allah” are the same.
The Aramaic “Elah” is derived from the Arabic “Allah”, and it means “GOD”. “Allah” in Arabic also means”GOD”, the Supreme GOD Almighty. You can easily see the similarity in their pronunciation so this concludes that the God of Jesus is also the God of the Muslims, of all mankind, and all in existence. Allah means the CREATOR.
15) Jesus pbuh prophesied about the Prophet to come after him.
Jesus (pbuh) said, “But when he, the Spirit of Truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own initiative, but whatever he hears, he will speak…” [John 16:13]
Deuteronomy 18:18-19 also says: I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my word in his mouth…. And this prophecy was confirmed in Q53:3-4.
Qur’an 53:3-4 says: “Nor does he (Muhammad s.a.w) speak of his own desire. It is but an Inspiration that is inspired [unto him]”
John 16:14 says: “He shall glorify me.”
Note: The Qur’an glorifies the birth of Jesus through Virgin Mary (pbuh). It confirms; Jesus was a Messiah, a Messenger of God Almighty,
John 16:14 says: “He shall take mine and shall disclose it to you.”
Note: Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) did declare himself a Messenger/Prophet of God Almighty like Abraham, Moses and Jesus (pbuh).
John 14:26 says: “He will teach you all things.”
The Qur’an teaches a way of life. It guides mankind, how to live a pious life socially, politically and spiritually.
John 14:26 also says: “He will bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.”
Note: The Qur’an speaks about the teachings of Jesus and even quotes him.
Indeed, Qur’an 5:14-16. does in fact confirm this same situation as a reminder of the teaching of Jesus pbuh.
One of the names of the Qur’an is “Al-Thikr” (The Reminder). For example: “Verily, it is We who have sent down ‘The Reminder’ and it is We who shall preserve it” [Qur’an 15:9]
John 15:26 says: “He will bear witness of me”
The Qur’an acknowledged the miracles performed by Jesus (pbuh) with the leave of Allah, The same is also attested in the Book of Acts 2:22; 3:13
“Paraclete, means “THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH” [1 John 4:1-3 make us to understand that any sprit (Prophet) that confesseth that Jesus is come of flesh is of God.
Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) was known for his Truth and Honesty, long before he received the Divine Revelations. It was Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) who was the Paraclete, Spirit of Truth, Comforter, helper, admonisher that was sent by Allah (God) Almighty after Jesus (pbuh).
While the Paraclete is described as the spirit of truth, (whose meaning resemble Muhammad’s famous title Al-Amin, (THE TRUSTWORTHY).
God has created us and sent us into this world in other to test us. In order to past this test, we have to practice Islam. But whosoever refuses, Quran 2:256 says ” There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion.
THE TRUE REMAINS….. as Qur’an 3:19 says:… “Truly the religion with Allah is Islam.”
And do not die except as Muslims [in submission to Him]. Qur’an 3:102.
THEREFORE, IF ANY MANKIND DISBELIEVE IN JESUS (PBUH), MOSES (PBUH), MUHAMMAD (S.A.W) & REFUSES TO PRACTICE ISLAM WHICH IS THE RELIGION PRACTISED BY JESUS (PBUH) & ALL THE PROPHETS, HE OR SHE MAY LOOSE ETERNAL LIFE (PARADISE)..
SHARE IT NOW!!!