Many states in America have begun to certify the results of the 2020 Presidential election.From the election’s output, it will be Joe Biden that takes the oath of office on January 20, 2021 and the former president will no longer be protected by the office from legal action.
Considering the current number of case he’s facing, that’s a bad news.
During his presidency, he and his lawyers have argued that his position as the president should shield him from prosecution, however, that shield will be gone. There are cases that he will be faced with as he will also lose the ability to lean on the justice department to help him in legal matters.
Federal prosecutors didn’t bring charges against Trump because he was immune to prosecution as a president. But now the Manhattan district court is investigating criminal conduct at the Trump organization
According to NBC News, the criminal charges are likely to be falsifying business records or tax evasion. He’s also facing potential civil charges in New York. According to The New York Times, thanks to Cohen’s testimony about Trump inflating his assets.
There are also the women who have accused him of sexual assault and two of them, E. Jean Carroll and Summer Zervos. But the Justice Department had been able delay the cases and the Presidency shielded him from law, once he’s replaced in the White House, he does not have that grace anymore.
- This Igbo Man Is Nigeria’s Next President, But People Won’t Believe
- “If You Eat These Common Foods At Your Age, You Can Die Anytime”
- Pray For Her: Meet The African Woman That Might Be Executed In China (Photos and Details)
- Buhari Should Close Schools For Another 6 Months Before This Bad Thing Happens
- Drink A Cup Of This For 7 Days To Cure Typhoid Fever
- 4 Years After She Was Fired For Being Too Pretty, See What Stephanie Does Now
- How To Know If A Girl Has A Boyfriend Without Asking Her Directly
- The Man That Made Lt. Gen Buratai Cry In Public (Photos)
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Killing Patriotic Nigeria Leaders – Obasanjo
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Provides A Unique Opportunity To Upgrade Nigeria’s Health Infrastructure – Osinbajo