The leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has berated Governor Nyesom Wike for proscribing the activities of IPOB in Rivers State.
Naija News had reported earlier that Governor Wike signed an executive order to reinforce the ban on Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) and its activities in the State during a state broadcast on Wednesday night, a day IPOB worldwide leader, Nnamdi Kanu, referred to him as a “little Hitler”.
Governor Wike stressed during the broadcast that while Rivers remains the home to all tribes and ethnic nationalities, the state government is opposed to the presence and activities of the legally proscribed and anarchic IPOB and whatever it stands for in the south-south state.
The Rivers State governor said while his administration acknowledges and appreciate the enormous contributions from non-indigenes to the political, social, and economic development of the State, it will neither accept nor allow any individual or group from within and outside to violate the peace, endanger lives and property under any guise in the State.
His words: “And so, let it be understood that we have nothing against all or any specific tribe and will continue to live in peace with people of all other tribal extractions residing or doing business in Rivers State.
“But we have everything against the presence and activities of the legally proscribed and anarchic Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and whatever that group stands for in Rivers State.
“This is clearly a terrorist group whose existence, creed, mission, and activities are strongly denounced even by the Government and peoples of South-Eastern States of the country. I have therefore signed the executive order to reinforce the total ban on IPOB and its activities in Rivers State or any part thereof and nothing will stop us from enforcing this ban in its entirety,” he said.
Apart from proscribing IPOB, the Rivers State governor also directed security agencies and the Chairmen of Local Government Areas to fish out and resolutely deal with any member of IPOB found in any community in terms of the executive order and other legal instruments.
Reacting to the Governor’s order in a tweet on the micro-blogging site, Twitter, Kanu said “it’s highly irresponsible & dangerous for Governor Wike to conclude without any investigations” that it was IPOB members that killed ‘security personnel’ at Oyigbo.
The IPOB leader, therefore, warned that if any pro-Biafra agitator “loses his life in these your antics”, the Rivers State governor ” held eternally responsible.”
Kanu tweeted: “It’s highly irresponsible & dangerous for @GovWike to conclude – without any investigations – that it’s #IPOB members that killed ‘security personnel’ at #Obigbo.
“Dear #LittleHitler, if any #Biafran loses his life in these your antics, you will be held eternally responsible,” the tweet added.
— Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (@MaziNnamdiKanu) October 29, 2020
- Video Of 2 JHS Students Practicing Couple Goals Goes Viral
- Wonder Shall Never End!!! JHS Student Skip Class to Give Her Boyfriend M0uth Act!on At A Conner (Video Below)
- Female SHS Student Gives Boy Hot Grind Till He Was “On” (Watch Video)
- VIDEO: Assembly Man Caught Ch0pping Area-Town Girl In His Car
- VIDEO: Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child
- VIDEO: Drama As A Chipata Govt Employee Is Caught Having $ex With A Grade 9 Girl Pupil
- Wonders As Pastor Examines Female Congregants “TONGA” To Know If They Ready For Marriage (Watch Video)
- What A Pity!!! School Girls Shows Their Poor Home Upbringing To The World (Watch Video)
- END TIME: Here Is The Reverend Male And Female Yawa Video Trending On The Media (Watch Video)
- Akuapim Poloo Share Video Of Herself Bathing N@ked