The Police Command in Bauchi State has said it arrested a 19-man crime syndicate, popularly known as Sara-Suka for allegedly organising a sex party in the Dass Local Government Area of the state.
Parading the suspects on Wednesday, the Commissioner of Police, Lawan Tanko Jimeta, said they were arrested following reliable information on their activities.
Jimeta disclosed that the suspects, who were also notorious for thuggery and stealing mobile phones, conspired among themselves to organise a sex party with a series of atrocities in Dass town on January 11.
- This Igbo Man Is Nigeria’s Next President, But People Won’t Believe
- “If You Eat These Common Foods At Your Age, You Can Die Anytime”
- Pray For Her: Meet The African Woman That Might Be Executed In China (Photos and Details)
- Buhari Should Close Schools For Another 6 Months Before This Bad Thing Happens
- Drink A Cup Of This For 7 Days To Cure Typhoid Fever
- 4 Years After She Was Fired For Being Too Pretty, See What Stephanie Does Now
- How To Know If A Girl Has A Boyfriend Without Asking Her Directly
- The Man That Made Lt. Gen Buratai Cry In Public (Photos)
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Killing Patriotic Nigeria Leaders – Obasanjo
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Provides A Unique Opportunity To Upgrade Nigeria’s Health Infrastructure – Osinbajo