Late Obafemi Awolowo’s daughter, Reverend (Mrs) Omotola Oyediran to be laid to rest in Ikenne, Ogun State today.
Mrs Omotola Oyediran
Reverend (Mrs) Omotola Oyediran reportedly died in her sleep on Friday October 16, 2020, at her Ibadan residence. She died at the age of 79—few weeks to her 80th birthday.
She was born on December 1, 1940, to the family of late Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Chief Mrs HID Awolowo. Mrs Oyediran was their first daughter and the matriarch of the Awolowo dynasty.
Images from her service of songs held yesterday in Ibadan.
Aunty Tola as she is fondly called, was the wife of former Vice Chancellor of the University of Ibadan, Professor A.B.O.O. Oyediran. The pair were married for 57years and their marriage was blessed with children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Until her demise, Reverend Omotola Oyediran was the Chairman of African Newspapers of Nigeria (ANN) Plc (the publishers of Nigerian tribune.)
Aunty Tola was a very accommodating, loving, kind, generous and God-fearing woman.
May her soul Rest In Peace, Amen!
- Video Of 2 JHS Students Practicing Couple Goals Goes Viral
- Wonder Shall Never End!!! JHS Student Skip Class to Give Her Boyfriend M0uth Act!on At A Conner (Video Below)
- Female SHS Student Gives Boy Hot Grind Till He Was “On” (Watch Video)
- VIDEO: Assembly Man Caught Ch0pping Area-Town Girl In His Car
- VIDEO: Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child
- VIDEO: Drama As A Chipata Govt Employee Is Caught Having $ex With A Grade 9 Girl Pupil
- Wonders As Pastor Examines Female Congregants “TONGA” To Know If They Ready For Marriage (Watch Video)
- What A Pity!!! School Girls Shows Their Poor Home Upbringing To The World (Watch Video)
- END TIME: Here Is The Reverend Male And Female Yawa Video Trending On The Media (Watch Video)
- Akuapim Poloo Share Video Of Herself Bathing N@ked