1. Juventus to pay Barcelona performance related bonuses to seal Luis Suarez transfer
Juventus are looking to seal a cut price deal for Luis Suarez by only paying Barcelona performance related bounses.
PAY ATTENTION: My Husband Wanted To Marry A Second Wife, Here Is What I Did To Stop Him. I Am Now In Peace.
The striker has been told he can leave the Nou Camp by new boss Ronald Koeman.
Suarez could be one of the biggest casualties of what is expected to be a mass overhaul at Barcelona.
Several media reports that discussions are ongoing between Serie A champions Juventus and Barcelona.
It is understood that a small payment could be made to the Spanish giants in the form of a bonus based on how well Suarez performs.
Personal terms have supposedly been agreed between the Italian champions and the Uruguayan.
2. Man United told signing Chelsea FC midfielder N’Golo Kante would make them title challengers
Manchester United would be transformed into serious title challengers next season if they were to sign N’Golo Kante from Chelsea FC, according to Andros Townsend.
The Red Devils have been relatively quiet in the summer transfer window so far, with Manchester United having completed their first signing ahead of next season this week.
Manchester United announced on Wednesday that they had completed a deal to bring in Donny van de Beek from Ajax, with the 23-year-old midfielder penning a five-year contract with the Red Devils.
Now, Crystal Palace winger Townsend has explained why he reckons that Manchester United should consider a move to bring Kante to Old Trafford this summer.
Speaking in an interview with talkSPORT, Townsend said: “For me, 100 per cent, his best position is just in front of the back four, patrolling that midfield, literally like a wall between the midfield and the back four.
“He is the best player in the world in that position. If, hypothetically, he went to Man United, he would make them title challengers” he added.
3. United bid €30m for Real Madrid defender, decision expected soon
Manchester United have reportedly stepped up their interest in Real Madrid’s Sergio Reguilon and have submitted a respectable bid for the player, although they face competition from others.
The left-back has emerged as a target of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer of late and it seems he may be on his way to becoming the club’s second signing of the summer.
It seems Reguilon has a host of options to consider from but the earlier report suggested he would prefer to move to a club that would guarantee first team football and a buyback clause so he could return to Spain.
It has now been revealed by Sport that the exact amount of the offer made by the Red Devils is around €30 million.
4. Lionel Messi considering staying at Barcelona in Man City transfer snub due to Neymar
Lionel Messi is considering staying at Barcelona this summer, in part because of his former team-mate Neymar. According to Spanish outlet Marca, Messi doesn’t want to leave Barca on bad terms after more than 700 appearances for the club.
The Argentine skipped pre season training and believed himself to be a free agent after telling the club he was exercising an exit clause in his contract.
But after Barcelona and La Liga fought back and insisted the clause expired back in June, he was left in a difficult situation.
Marca reports he has decided to see out the remainder of his contract at the Nou Camp in order to avoid an ugly exit.
The report states he has been thinking about the way Neymar left for Paris Saint-Germain back in 2017 and doesn’t want a repeat of that incident.
Neymar was vilified by Barcelona fans after PSG triggered his £198million release clause, and was instantly hated by the Cules faithful.