A Liberian lady has recounted how she suffered when she was a teenager and because she could not bear the pain and suffering her family where going through then she ran away from home.
She shared on social media and it spark alot of reaction from people. However, she revealed that her family were homeless, no place to rest the pain and hardship was too much on her family. She thought of what to do then she left her family with tears running from her eyes because there was no hope and dream.
Though she didn’ t give up because she believed that one day things will turn around for good. As a teenager that don’ t know what life really is, she started hustling for herself. When your future is bright you experience a lot of things that will make you to give up but it takes God grace and determination to achieve what you hope for.
Life is not that easy for anyone, many dreams and destiny has been shattered because there was no hope to move on. She left her family 30 years ago because they were poor but when she returned another thing happened.
- This Igbo Man Is Nigeria’s Next President, But People Won’t Believe
- “If You Eat These Common Foods At Your Age, You Can Die Anytime”
- Pray For Her: Meet The African Woman That Might Be Executed In China (Photos and Details)
- Buhari Should Close Schools For Another 6 Months Before This Bad Thing Happens
- Drink A Cup Of This For 7 Days To Cure Typhoid Fever
- 4 Years After She Was Fired For Being Too Pretty, See What Stephanie Does Now
- How To Know If A Girl Has A Boyfriend Without Asking Her Directly
- The Man That Made Lt. Gen Buratai Cry In Public (Photos)
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Killing Patriotic Nigeria Leaders – Obasanjo
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Provides A Unique Opportunity To Upgrade Nigeria’s Health Infrastructure – Osinbajo