Meet Oyo Strongman Sunday Who Has Vowed to Defend His People From Bandits and Fulani Herdsmen.
The rate of crime and senseless killings in Nigeria is becoming alarming, and it seems the citizens are now the ones taking care of themselves in terms of security of lives and properties.
Sunday Adeyemo is popularly known as Sunday Igboho, because he is from Igboho town.
Igboho, is about 405m -445m above sea level, home to several shrines.
The town depends on the Dam in Akitipa for its water supply. Igboho, is a large town in Oyo state.
In an interview with AIT, he said that he came out to defend and protect his people from criminal Fulani herdsmen and kidnappers.
Below is his picture with vigilante groups defending his people.
According to Sunday Igboho, he said that his concern is the freedom of the Yoruba race from Fulani or any type of domination in their space.
He has hearkened to the clarion call and played his own part and stand the gap to protect his own people.
He also established a Non-Governmental Organisation, called Sunday Adeyemo Igboho foundation (SAIF), which is a Non-Governmental Organisation, centered on assisting the less privileged and the needs of the masses.
Let’s wish him protection and goodluck as he emberks on this mission.
You are welcome to drop your thoughts, opinion, and prayers for him via the comment section.
- This Igbo Man Is Nigeria’s Next President, But People Won’t Believe
- “If You Eat These Common Foods At Your Age, You Can Die Anytime”
- Pray For Her: Meet The African Woman That Might Be Executed In China (Photos and Details)
- Buhari Should Close Schools For Another 6 Months Before This Bad Thing Happens
- Drink A Cup Of This For 7 Days To Cure Typhoid Fever
- 4 Years After She Was Fired For Being Too Pretty, See What Stephanie Does Now
- How To Know If A Girl Has A Boyfriend Without Asking Her Directly
- The Man That Made Lt. Gen Buratai Cry In Public (Photos)
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Killing Patriotic Nigeria Leaders – Obasanjo
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Provides A Unique Opportunity To Upgrade Nigeria’s Health Infrastructure – Osinbajo