Latest News

OMG !!!😱😱 See Mysterious Demonic Ring That Made This Young Boy’s Finger DISAPPEAR (See Photos)

A 19-year-old boy may have to chop off his swollen index finger which is being “eaten” by a mysterious ring.Eric Buabeng, told Ghanian radio station, Starr Fm that he found the ring by the roadside on his way home from church in November 2014 and picked it up. Buabeng said he wore the ring on his right index finger when he got home and felt the ring tightening up his finger. Visits to the 37, Korle Bu Teaching Hospitals and numerous Churches to have what is believed to be a demonic ring removed, have failed.

Buabeng said “I saw the ring on the floor on my way from church and I took it, I don’t know the type of ring but it was like a golden ring and it was shining on my hand.

When I picked it up, my hand was shaking and when I tried to throw it away, I could not because my hand was shaking and something forced me not to throw it away and I could hear some voice asking me to go home.

“When I took it home, I sat on my bed and put it on my hand but when I tried to remove it, I could not and it’s on my right index finger and now I cannot sleep when I go to bed.

“Now I hear voices asking me to come out of my room at night. I have been hearing human voices in my ears but I cannot see them”.

Meanwhile, Buanbeng’s father who is devastated by the development is pleading with kindhearted individuals to help him financially to carry out the operation to free his son from the evil ornament.

In another strange report for today, an unsuspecting chef got the shock of his life after a dead and severed head of a Cobra killed him. How this happened is beyond me. A snake that already had its head chopped off, bites the chef trying to cook it and kills him. Full report below…

A chef preparing a dish from cobra flesh died when the snake’s head bit him – 20 minutes after it was cut off. Victim Peng Fan had been preparing a special dish made from the Indochinese spitting cobra, a rare delicacy in Asia where eating snakes is commonplace.

But when he went to throw the serpent’s severed head into the waste bin, it bit him – injecting him with its fast acting venom. Police say Mr Peng died before he could be given life saving anti-venom in hospital.

About the author

Loto Samuel

Welcome To Loto Samuel, I'm a blogger in Nigeria, My aims and objectives are to share knowledge and varieties of news and information across the globe.

Leave a Reply

close

Ad Blocker Detected!

Accepts

Refresh