Couples cannot totally prevent having little arguments once in a while but however, there are ways to go about it when there’s a misunderstanding.
1. Being right.
Whenever there’s a misunderstanding, do not start claiming rights or starting fresh arguments. If you cannot make your partner understand your point of view, move on and let whatever must have caused the misunderstanding.
Focus on your feelings, focus on whatever made you love your partner, focus on the goals you need to achieve as a couple and do away with whatever will bring conflict. If there’s a misunderstanding, instead of prolonging issues, try to settle amicably for the sake of the love you both share.
3. Consider your partner your ally.
This is exactly how it should be. Relationship is not a warzone neither is it a boxing ring. If you’re in a relationship, and you both have are having a misunderstanding, that shouldn’t be a reason to start fighting each other. There is a connection between the both of you that has already been established through the love that you both share and it should stay that way. Consider your partner as your ally. That way, it’s easier to settle small quarrels between the both of you.
What do you have to say about this? Kindly share your opinion in the comments section below.
Like and share 🤝
- Video Of 2 JHS Students Practicing Couple Goals Goes Viral
- Wonder Shall Never End!!! JHS Student Skip Class to Give Her Boyfriend M0uth Act!on At A Conner (Video Below)
- Female SHS Student Gives Boy Hot Grind Till He Was “On” (Watch Video)
- VIDEO: Assembly Man Caught Ch0pping Area-Town Girl In His Car
- VIDEO: Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child
- VIDEO: Drama As A Chipata Govt Employee Is Caught Having $ex With A Grade 9 Girl Pupil
- Wonders As Pastor Examines Female Congregants “TONGA” To Know If They Ready For Marriage (Watch Video)
- What A Pity!!! School Girls Shows Their Poor Home Upbringing To The World (Watch Video)
- END TIME: Here Is The Reverend Male And Female Yawa Video Trending On The Media (Watch Video)
- Akuapim Poloo Share Video Of Herself Bathing N@ked