PETER OBI, THE ONLY GOVERNOR IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA TO CALL THE ICPC, EFCC TO AUDIT HIS ACCOUNTS AT THE END OF HIS TENURE
Below are some more interesting facts about this man:
1. The only governor that refused to use bulletproof cars as a governor.
2. He refused to collect pension after ruling as a governor till date.
3. He refused official car and allowances as SEC chairman.
4. He was impeached as a governor for being stingy. (He refused to throw Anambra money around)
5. He paid all gratuity, pension, salaries all his tenure and cleared backlog.
6. He paid ₦5000 to 70years and above monthly in Anambra.
8. He gave ₦1million to every first class graduate in Anambra.
9. He travels round without police till today.
10. When he was about to hand over he called the ICPC and EFCC to audit his account.