James Abraham, Jos
The Plateau State Government has given looters 48 hours to return stolen COVID-19 palliatives in their possession or risk being arrested.
The PUNCH had earlier reported that a warehouse where COVID-19 palliatives were stored in the Bukuru community of Jos South Local Government Area of the state was looted on Saturday.
In a reaction on Monday, the State Police Command described the act as criminal, nothing that the looters should return the stolen palliatives before Wednesday.
Acting Spokesman of the State Police Command, Donbey Peters, made this known in a statement on Monday.
The statement partly read, “Sequel to the ugly occurrences that bedevilled some parts of the state particularly Jos North and Jos South LGAs, the Commissioner of Police Plateau State Command, CP Edward Egbuka, has condemned in totality the breaking and looting into government warehouses, shops and private houses of individuals by hoodlums and other criminals within Jos and Bukuru metropolis under the guise of #EndSARS protests.
“He described it as an act of criminality aimed at truncating the tireless efforts of the police and other security agencies on the Plateau. This has led to the arrest of over a hundred persons.
“He stated that the Government of Plateau State is giving these looters the grace to return immediately, every looted item to the nearest local government office not later than Wednesday 28/10/2020. Anyone found in possession of any looted item after this date will be arrested and brought to book.”
The statement reminded the public that the 24-hour curfew imposed by the government is still in place and cautioned the public against disobedience.
- Video Of 2 JHS Students Practicing Couple Goals Goes Viral
- Wonder Shall Never End!!! JHS Student Skip Class to Give Her Boyfriend M0uth Act!on At A Conner (Video Below)
- Female SHS Student Gives Boy Hot Grind Till He Was “On” (Watch Video)
- VIDEO: Assembly Man Caught Ch0pping Area-Town Girl In His Car
- VIDEO: Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child
- VIDEO: Drama As A Chipata Govt Employee Is Caught Having $ex With A Grade 9 Girl Pupil
- Wonders As Pastor Examines Female Congregants “TONGA” To Know If They Ready For Marriage (Watch Video)
- What A Pity!!! School Girls Shows Their Poor Home Upbringing To The World (Watch Video)
- END TIME: Here Is The Reverend Male And Female Yawa Video Trending On The Media (Watch Video)
- Akuapim Poloo Share Video Of Herself Bathing N@ked