Stomach Ulcer- This is painful damage to the lining of the stomach. It is not advisable to consume garden egg if you have it.
Diabetes- A metabolic disease due to excessive blood sugar. Avoid consuming garden egg if you have it.
Indigestion- This is discomfort in the lower abdomen.
Eating garden egg when you have diabetes is not as bad as the other two but it can contribute to hypoglycemia, a low level of sugar in the blood. Please contact your medical doctor for advice. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
Patients with stomach ulcer and indigestion should avoid garden egg at all cost. It is not ideal for people with these conditions because of its high fibre content.
- Video Of 2 JHS Students Practicing Couple Goals Goes Viral
- Wonder Shall Never End!!! JHS Student Skip Class to Give Her Boyfriend M0uth Act!on At A Conner (Video Below)
- Female SHS Student Gives Boy Hot Grind Till He Was “On” (Watch Video)
- VIDEO: Assembly Man Caught Ch0pping Area-Town Girl In His Car
- VIDEO: Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child
- VIDEO: Drama As A Chipata Govt Employee Is Caught Having $ex With A Grade 9 Girl Pupil
- Wonders As Pastor Examines Female Congregants “TONGA” To Know If They Ready For Marriage (Watch Video)
- What A Pity!!! School Girls Shows Their Poor Home Upbringing To The World (Watch Video)
- END TIME: Here Is The Reverend Male And Female Yawa Video Trending On The Media (Watch Video)
- Akuapim Poloo Share Video Of Herself Bathing N@ked