A Beitbridge couple were reportedly forced to have sex all night after some robbers broke into their bedroom.
Prosecutor Munyonga Kuvarega alleged that the suspects broke into businessman Edson Moyo’s home on January 5 2021 at around 1 am wielding machetes, axes and logs.
New Zimbabwe reported that while some assaulted Moyo and his wife with an axe handle, others were searching the house for valuables and money. The court heard they stole valuables such as mobile phones, a radio, diamond rings, necklaces, R570 cash and grocery all worth R6 570.
The suspects later forced Moyo and his wife to be intimate while they recorded a video before spraying them with an irritant substance.
One of the suspects, Luzondano Mudenda (31) of Moniff low-density in Beitbridge appeared at the Beitbridge Magistrates’ Courts Tuesday, was charged with robbery and possession of dangerous drugs.
He denied the charges when he appeared before Magistrate Toindepi Zhou, who remanded him in custody till February 16 for trial.
The court heard that on January 9 at 3 pm, Moyo saw Mudenda and followed him at a distance until he entered a certain house. The next day, Moyo made a report to the police leading to Mudenda’s arrest.
Property worth only R20 was recovered from him together with the machete they used to intimidate the victims.
- This Igbo Man Is Nigeria’s Next President, But People Won’t Believe
- “If You Eat These Common Foods At Your Age, You Can Die Anytime”
- Pray For Her: Meet The African Woman That Might Be Executed In China (Photos and Details)
- Buhari Should Close Schools For Another 6 Months Before This Bad Thing Happens
- Drink A Cup Of This For 7 Days To Cure Typhoid Fever
- 4 Years After She Was Fired For Being Too Pretty, See What Stephanie Does Now
- How To Know If A Girl Has A Boyfriend Without Asking Her Directly
- The Man That Made Lt. Gen Buratai Cry In Public (Photos)
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Killing Patriotic Nigeria Leaders – Obasanjo
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Provides A Unique Opportunity To Upgrade Nigeria’s Health Infrastructure – Osinbajo