A Cameroonian nursing student identified as Petra Nji has died in a car accident just five days to her wedding.
Petra and her husband-to-be, Isbias Forsack were returning from Douala after their pre-wedding shopping when they got involved in a car accident along Tiko-Douala road on Monday, January 11, 2021.
Isbias and other passengers sustained injuries and were rushed to a medical facility, sadly Petra didn’t make it.
heir church wedding was scheduled to take place on Saturday the 15th of January at Presbyterian Church Molyko, Buea while the traditional wedding was slated for Friday, January 15.
See photos below :
- This Igbo Man Is Nigeria’s Next President, But People Won’t Believe
- “If You Eat These Common Foods At Your Age, You Can Die Anytime”
- Pray For Her: Meet The African Woman That Might Be Executed In China (Photos and Details)
- Buhari Should Close Schools For Another 6 Months Before This Bad Thing Happens
- Drink A Cup Of This For 7 Days To Cure Typhoid Fever
- 4 Years After She Was Fired For Being Too Pretty, See What Stephanie Does Now
- How To Know If A Girl Has A Boyfriend Without Asking Her Directly
- The Man That Made Lt. Gen Buratai Cry In Public (Photos)
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Killing Patriotic Nigeria Leaders – Obasanjo
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Provides A Unique Opportunity To Upgrade Nigeria’s Health Infrastructure – Osinbajo