It so obvious that the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) are yet to calls off its eight months ongoing strike despite the juicy amount of money Federal Government offered them.
Recall that the Federal Government last week Friday, in their meeting which was held at the Minister Of Labour & Employment Conference Hall offered ASUU N75 Billion for Earned Allowances (EA) to university based unions and funding for the revitalization of public universities.
Unfortunately, ASUU stated that they are yet to calls the strike because they have to sat down and discuss their final decision between its organization members, then get back to the Federal Government.
We pray they shall calls off the long time strike soon.
Below are some important information all public universities students should take note;
- All students should get ready as ASUU would calls off the strike anything from now to end of the year.
If the school resume, the lectures will rush all the students so as to write exam in time.
All students should not just relaxed at home doing nothing, they should be revising their books and even make further their lesson from where you stop before going on strike.
All students should pray hard most especially concerning the insecurity in the country.
If you were opportunists to read this, please comment your opinion share for others benefits.
What can you say over this useful written article concerning the school resumption? Drop your comment below.
Please share, like and follow for more updates. Thank you.
- This Igbo Man Is Nigeria’s Next President, But People Won’t Believe
- “If You Eat These Common Foods At Your Age, You Can Die Anytime”
- Pray For Her: Meet The African Woman That Might Be Executed In China (Photos and Details)
- Buhari Should Close Schools For Another 6 Months Before This Bad Thing Happens
- Drink A Cup Of This For 7 Days To Cure Typhoid Fever
- 4 Years After She Was Fired For Being Too Pretty, See What Stephanie Does Now
- How To Know If A Girl Has A Boyfriend Without Asking Her Directly
- The Man That Made Lt. Gen Buratai Cry In Public (Photos)
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Killing Patriotic Nigeria Leaders – Obasanjo
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Provides A Unique Opportunity To Upgrade Nigeria’s Health Infrastructure – Osinbajo