The federal government, through the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, has stated that the resumption of schools in the country that was earlier scheduled to be on January 18, may no longer hold and under review as a result of the rising cases of COVID-19 in the country.
Adamu disclosed this while speaking at the daily briefing of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 in Abuja, on Monday, 11 January.
According to the minister, the January 18 resumption date was a probability and was only fixed as a time-frame for the government to work towards putting the right instruments in place in preparation for school resumption. He said the date was under constant review.
Also speaking during the press briefing, the Chairman of the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19, Boss Mustapha, blamed the reopening of schools and religious centers that did not adhere to the safety protocols of COVID-19 for the rising figures across the country.
- Video Of 2 JHS Students Practicing Couple Goals Goes Viral
- Wonder Shall Never End!!! JHS Student Skip Class to Give Her Boyfriend M0uth Act!on At A Conner (Video Below)
- Female SHS Student Gives Boy Hot Grind Till He Was “On” (Watch Video)
- VIDEO: Assembly Man Caught Ch0pping Area-Town Girl In His Car
- VIDEO: Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child
- VIDEO: Drama As A Chipata Govt Employee Is Caught Having $ex With A Grade 9 Girl Pupil
- Wonders As Pastor Examines Female Congregants “TONGA” To Know If They Ready For Marriage (Watch Video)
- What A Pity!!! School Girls Shows Their Poor Home Upbringing To The World (Watch Video)
- END TIME: Here Is The Reverend Male And Female Yawa Video Trending On The Media (Watch Video)
- Akuapim Poloo Share Video Of Herself Bathing N@ked