Sharing on the Instagram page of the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari the commissioning of the 5,000 barrels per day Waltersmith Modular Refinery in Ibigwe, Imo State, in fulfillment of our Refinery Roadmap.
I am pleased to note that work is now commencing on expansion of the capacity of the refinery to 50,000 barrels per day.
We rolled out our administration’s Refinery Roadmap in 2018, with the ultimate goal of making Nigeria ba net exporter of petroleum products. The Roadmap has four key elements, namely, Rehabilitation of existing refineries, Greenfield Refineries, Co-location and Modular Refining.
I am delighted that the Waltersmith Refinery is coming On- stream within two years of the commencement of the Roadmap, and after many years of granting licenses for the establishment of modular refineries with nothing to show for it.
Masses are looking forward to see the better Nigeria, in the aspect of petroleum, infrastructures, health, and other things that will make life bearable for the entire Nigerians. I pray that may God continue to be with our leaders and lead them rightfully.
- Video Of 2 JHS Students Practicing Couple Goals Goes Viral
- Wonder Shall Never End!!! JHS Student Skip Class to Give Her Boyfriend M0uth Act!on At A Conner (Video Below)
- Female SHS Student Gives Boy Hot Grind Till He Was “On” (Watch Video)
- VIDEO: Assembly Man Caught Ch0pping Area-Town Girl In His Car
- VIDEO: Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child
- VIDEO: Drama As A Chipata Govt Employee Is Caught Having $ex With A Grade 9 Girl Pupil
- Wonders As Pastor Examines Female Congregants “TONGA” To Know If They Ready For Marriage (Watch Video)
- What A Pity!!! School Girls Shows Their Poor Home Upbringing To The World (Watch Video)
- END TIME: Here Is The Reverend Male And Female Yawa Video Trending On The Media (Watch Video)
- Akuapim Poloo Share Video Of Herself Bathing N@ked