It amazes me to come to terms with what people still do in the name of proving a point and justifying themselves. In my credible experience as a writer and a knowledge facilitator, I have seen people polish pebbles and darken diamonds just so they could have their ways. No matter how you look at it, what is bad is bad and needs to be written off outrightly. “Fighting is bad”, at least so says a certain seasoned writer by the name, Valentine Uchechukwu Ndukwu aka, The Mega Icon.
There is a video that has gone viral and has kept on generating comments for the very wrong reasons and, it is just bad that we are the very reason for these talks. The video captures two pretty (arguably though) looking young girls who were spotted fighting seriously and disgracing themselves to the amazement (if not) amusement of passers by.
As at the time of filing this news report, there were unconfirmed and unverifiable reports about what led to the fight. It was majorly attributed to the fact that the two girls spotted fighting in a shopping mall were actually doing so over a guy. The most pitiful part of it is that, people were watching and probably enjoying what they were watching instead of separating them.
See screenshot of their fight;
So sad, is this what we have become?
Please like and share.
What do you think about these two fine girls?
- Video Of 2 JHS Students Practicing Couple Goals Goes Viral
- Wonder Shall Never End!!! JHS Student Skip Class to Give Her Boyfriend M0uth Act!on At A Conner (Video Below)
- Female SHS Student Gives Boy Hot Grind Till He Was “On” (Watch Video)
- VIDEO: Assembly Man Caught Ch0pping Area-Town Girl In His Car
- VIDEO: Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child
- VIDEO: Drama As A Chipata Govt Employee Is Caught Having $ex With A Grade 9 Girl Pupil
- Wonders As Pastor Examines Female Congregants “TONGA” To Know If They Ready For Marriage (Watch Video)
- What A Pity!!! School Girls Shows Their Poor Home Upbringing To The World (Watch Video)
- END TIME: Here Is The Reverend Male And Female Yawa Video Trending On The Media (Watch Video)
- Akuapim Poloo Share Video Of Herself Bathing N@ked