It will be recalled that in July, sequel to the wake of worsening insecurity situation in the country, especially in the Northeast region and Southern Kaduna, many Nigerians had called on President Muhammadu Buhari to sack the Service Chiefs for non-performance.
The call was so strong that even the National Assembly lent their voice, as they asked the President to sack the Service Chiefs. However, in it’s response then, the Presidency said that the decision to appoint or sack Service Chiefs was President Muhammadu Buhari’s prerogative, and that the President will do what is in the best interest of the country at all times.
However, since that time till now, the country has continued to wallow in heartbreaking insecurity situation, as the dreaded BokoHaram terrorists continues to wreak havocs, killing people and destroying millions of properties in the process. Besides, bandits have also now gain more confidence to attack people in the Northern region of the country, with many soldiers losing their lives in the process.
Consequently, just barely four months after President Buhari was called upon to sack the Service Chiefs, a barbaric killing carried out by the dreaded BokoHaram group in Zabarmari, where no fewer than 43 farmers were beheaded, has reignited the call on President Buhari to immediately sack the country’s Service Chiefs, for their lack of competence to solve the insecurity challenges of the country
Moreover, although the President has expressed grief over the killing of farmers on rice fields at Zabarmari, in Jere Local Government of Borno State, describing the terrorist killings as insane, many Nigerians who reacted on social media, expressed displeasure against the attitude of the President to the insecurity situation in the country, and his unwillingness to sack the Service Chiefs.
Additionally, according to HumanAngle, Shekau faction of Boko Haram (JAS), has reportedly eleased a video claiming responsibility for #ZabarmariMassacre.
The commander who spoke in the video said the attack was to avenge the killings of their members by soldiers and warned civilians to desist from spying against them and a retaliation on farmers for arresting its members and handing them over to the Nigerian military.
Consequently, in your view, why do you think President Buhari is unwilling to sack the Service Chiefs despite outcry from Nigerians and the Senate ?
- Video Of 2 JHS Students Practicing Couple Goals Goes Viral
- Wonder Shall Never End!!! JHS Student Skip Class to Give Her Boyfriend M0uth Act!on At A Conner (Video Below)
- Female SHS Student Gives Boy Hot Grind Till He Was “On” (Watch Video)
- VIDEO: Assembly Man Caught Ch0pping Area-Town Girl In His Car
- VIDEO: Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child
- VIDEO: Drama As A Chipata Govt Employee Is Caught Having $ex With A Grade 9 Girl Pupil
- Wonders As Pastor Examines Female Congregants “TONGA” To Know If They Ready For Marriage (Watch Video)
- What A Pity!!! School Girls Shows Their Poor Home Upbringing To The World (Watch Video)
- END TIME: Here Is The Reverend Male And Female Yawa Video Trending On The Media (Watch Video)
- Akuapim Poloo Share Video Of Herself Bathing N@ked