A final year Business and Finance student of Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra state, identified as Chioma Anachulam, has died alongside her boyfriend, De Young, due to generator fumes.
The duo were found dead in a friend’s room off-campus on Sunday morning, five days before her final paper this Friday.
De Young had paid her a visit in school on Saturday, November 16, 2019, and they decided to pass the night in the room of a friend.
The friend excused them, only to return to meet Chioma dead and the boyfriend unconscious.
Chioma’s body was swollen and her tongue was sticking out of her mouth. Her skin colour had already changed.
They were both rushed to ‘Chiononso Hospital’ where it was revealed that Chioma, who is from Nnewi, had been dead for at least 6 hours but De Young was still alive, though unconscious.
People were hoping for his recovery so he would explain what had happened. Sadly, he eventually passed on too.
PAY ATTENTION: Am A Graduate For 5 Years No Job, But A Friend Introduce Me To Dr Mugwenu, I Got A Well Paid Job Now Am Living Big.