Electricity is one thing you can’ t just joke with and if there is no genuine experience, one should not try working on electrocuted objects with higher voltages because of the harm it can cause. Two people has currently been electrocuted to death and this doesn’ t look good at all. Let’ s discover more below.
Per reports coming in, two persons (Both males) have been electrocuted to death at Ahenema Kokoben in Atwima Kwanwoma district of the Ashanti region of Ghana. The scene was witnessed and observed by certain people around.
As indicated by an observer, the two deceased were dealing with High electric voltage nearby. The episode has left inhabitants and deprived families in a condition of shock and tears.
The mother of one of the perished people, couldn’ t keep down her tears.
She walled and lamented for her child saying, his demise has caused her aggravation.
She said the expired was a provider for the family, and his passing has left a vacuum in the family.
” My son was an innocent boy, he doesn’ t deserve this, he worked so hard to take care of the whole family, some of his younger siblings are currently in school, he pays their school fees and since he is gone, we don’ t know what to do since he has been the one caring for us, I can’ t believe my son is gone. ” She said in tears.
A relative of the other victim (an elder brother) also declared that his younger brother left home for job and never returned back home, he never expected this to happen.
” I don’ t think this is normal, two people at the same time is just something else, he woke up in the morning, he said good bye to us never knowing that it was the last time. This is strange. ” He said.
Thank you for your time