Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage
Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage, has revealed in a new interview with The New York Times that she rebelled against everyone who tried to make her wear more decent clothes.
The award-winning Universal Music Group recording singer, who is still basking in the euphoria of releasing her highly anticipated third studio album, ‘Celia’, wrote:
An excerpt from the article reads:
“Savage said she was told, ‘This is too sexy. You can’t be this.’ And the more they kept on saying no, the more I just kept pushing the envelope. The skirts got shorter, the lashes got longer.”
‘Celia’ is home to tracks such as ‘Koroba’, ‘Dangerous Love’, and ‘Temptation’ featuring Sam Smith.
- Video Of 2 JHS Students Practicing Couple Goals Goes Viral
- Wonder Shall Never End!!! JHS Student Skip Class to Give Her Boyfriend M0uth Act!on At A Conner (Video Below)
- Female SHS Student Gives Boy Hot Grind Till He Was “On” (Watch Video)
- VIDEO: Assembly Man Caught Ch0pping Area-Town Girl In His Car
- VIDEO: Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child
- VIDEO: Drama As A Chipata Govt Employee Is Caught Having $ex With A Grade 9 Girl Pupil
- Wonders As Pastor Examines Female Congregants “TONGA” To Know If They Ready For Marriage (Watch Video)
- What A Pity!!! School Girls Shows Their Poor Home Upbringing To The World (Watch Video)
- END TIME: Here Is The Reverend Male And Female Yawa Video Trending On The Media (Watch Video)
- Akuapim Poloo Share Video Of Herself Bathing N@ked