Bananas are one of the most consumed fruits in the world. Consumption of bananas may help to lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of cancer and asthma. Many people only like to consume bananas without really knowing the health benefits, they only eat it because they like it or they were just told to be eating it because it is good.
The following are some health benefits of eating bananas.
1. Hangover cure. When you have overdone it a bit at night, banana can be a nice idea and choice to take in the morning. Bananas when blended with ice, coconut milk or cow milk and berries are a very hangout recovery drink.
2. Energy increase. Electrolyte gels, sport drinks and energy bars are becoming more popular, but still, you will often sometimes see professional athletes eating bananas before, during and after sports, especially tennis sport. Bananas could be said to be a high source of energy if it can help a professional athlete keep fit.
3. Blood pressure. Consuming and maintaining of low sodium is vital to lowering blood pressure thereby increasing potassium intake could be important because of its vasodilation effects.
4. Improves mood and reduces stress. Amino acid tryptophan are contained in bananas which the body can converts to serotonin. Normal serotonin levels help improve mood, reduce stress, and enhance happiness level and general outlook. Tryptophan is an essential amino acid which the body cannot produce by itself except if gotten from diet. Bananas also regulates sleep patterns.
- Video Of 2 JHS Students Practicing Couple Goals Goes Viral
- Wonder Shall Never End!!! JHS Student Skip Class to Give Her Boyfriend M0uth Act!on At A Conner (Video Below)
- Female SHS Student Gives Boy Hot Grind Till He Was “On” (Watch Video)
- VIDEO: Assembly Man Caught Ch0pping Area-Town Girl In His Car
- VIDEO: Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child
- VIDEO: Drama As A Chipata Govt Employee Is Caught Having $ex With A Grade 9 Girl Pupil
- Wonders As Pastor Examines Female Congregants “TONGA” To Know If They Ready For Marriage (Watch Video)
- What A Pity!!! School Girls Shows Their Poor Home Upbringing To The World (Watch Video)
- END TIME: Here Is The Reverend Male And Female Yawa Video Trending On The Media (Watch Video)
- Akuapim Poloo Share Video Of Herself Bathing N@ked