A list consisting of Top Nigerian Pastors who have been involved in one or more sex scandal has been combined. Although not all of the pastors accused of the sex scandal were truly confirmed
PAY ATTENTION: My Husband Wanted To Marry A Second Wife, Here Is What I Did To Stop Him. I Am Now In Peace.
Find list below:
1. Apostle Johnson Suleman : He is The latest pastor to be accused of having a relationship with a lady, the founder of Omega Fire Ministries. Social media went into a frenzy when a lady identified as Stephanie Otobo called out the fiery pastor, claiming he impregnated her and later dumped her. She alleged that they both spent time alone in a hotel where they had sex among others practices. Apostle Suleman has denied the allegations which he said were false. According to him, he has never met with the lady before even though they had discussed about her problems in 2016.
2. Pastor Chukwuma Nkwocha: Nkwocha, the General Overseer of Tongue of Fire Restoration Ministry, was arrested in 2016 for allegedly having sex with about 30 under-aged girls. The Lagos state command went into action after receiving a report that the pastor with a church situated on Jacob Taiwo Street Oshodi was harboring some young girls and freely having sex with them.
3. Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: In June, 2019, Pastor Fatoyinbo was accused by Busola Dakolo, the wife of ace singer, Timi Dakolo of raping her two twice while she was barely 16 years old. As usual, Fatoyinbo has denied without any concrete explanation and the case is in court. Several other women including one that is married also confided in journalists that the flamboyant cleric nicknamed the ‘Gucci pastor’ forcefully anointed her with his third leg while she was pregnant.
4. Dr Sign Fireman: In 2014, reports surfaced that the church’s General Overseer of Perfect Christianity Mission, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos, Ofuche Ukoha aka Dr. Sign Fireman, was involved in an alleged Sexual assault and killing of a 12-year-old girl in Badagry. The incident made him popular and almost tarnished his ministry.
5. Sunday Adelaja: In 2016, the founder and senior pastor of the Embassy of God, an evangelical-charismatic megachurch in the Ukrainian capital of Kiev was involved in a sex scandal following allegations that he had extramarital affairs with at least 20 women in his church. Adelaja denied the allegations leveled against him which he said was an attempt by some people to take over the church from him.
6. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: In 2014, it came as surprise when report surfaced that the founder of Believers Love World Ministry aka Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris and his wife, Anita Oyakhilome, were getting divorced. Anita who filed for divorce was said to have cited irreconcilable differences bordering on alleged adultery and unreasonable behaviour. However, the pastor, according to an elder of the church, denied allegations surrounding the sex scandal and believes his wife was being influenced by “bad friends” who were intent on destroying their home.
7. Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe: In May, 2017, another ‘man of God’ was accused of a sex scandal that involved one of his female members. Rita Ibeni, a member of Our Daily Manna/Manna Prayer Mountain Ministry, alleged that her pastor, Chris Kwakpovwe, made sexual advances at her. A recording of a telephone conversation purportedly between Kwakpovwe and Rita surfaced online. The male voice was alleged to be that of the pastor who confessed love for Ibeni and expressed interest in having sexual relations with her.
8. Pastor Joshua Iginla: Popular Abuja-based pastor, Joshua Iginla admitted that he and his wife, Yemisi, had children out of wedlock. Iginla, the Senior Pastor of Champions Royal Assembly, who spoke to his congregation during a Sunday service, said when his wife brought an illegitimate child into their home, he forgave her, but that she refused to forgive him when he had his own child with another woman.