A staff of Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) has been electrocuted to death while disconnecting electricity in Abule Egba area of Lagos State .
It was gathered that the PHCN staff was disconnecting the wires due to non-payment of electricity bills when power suddenly got restored, making the powerline to electrocute him dry.
An eyewitness, who confirmed the incident said, the deceased had disconnected power from a pole before being electrocuted while disconnecting another.
“ He had already disconnected power from a pole before coming to the one here ,” the eyewitness said.
Watch the video below: