A video of DJ Switch testifying before the Sub-committee on International Human Rights of the Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Development of the Canadian parliament has surfaced online.
It would be recalled that Switch shared her experience at the Lekki Tollgate shooting on the 20th of October,2020. The sensational disc jockey revealed that soldiers shot at peaceful #ENDSARS protesters and stated that they were sent to the protest ground on orders from above.
Switch recounted the incident that led to the deaths of about a dozen protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate. She noted that the military opened fire on the protesters after creating a three-formation line. Debunking claims by the Nigerian Army that soldiers fired blank bullets into the air, DJ Switch said the soldiers shot at them.
Watch the video below:
- This Igbo Man Is Nigeria’s Next President, But People Won’t Believe
- “If You Eat These Common Foods At Your Age, You Can Die Anytime”
- Pray For Her: Meet The African Woman That Might Be Executed In China (Photos and Details)
- Buhari Should Close Schools For Another 6 Months Before This Bad Thing Happens
- Drink A Cup Of This For 7 Days To Cure Typhoid Fever
- 4 Years After She Was Fired For Being Too Pretty, See What Stephanie Does Now
- How To Know If A Girl Has A Boyfriend Without Asking Her Directly
- The Man That Made Lt. Gen Buratai Cry In Public (Photos)
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Killing Patriotic Nigeria Leaders – Obasanjo
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Provides A Unique Opportunity To Upgrade Nigeria’s Health Infrastructure – Osinbajo