A Nigerian lady identified as Olaide Oluwo is demanding justice after she was allegedly beaten by Nigerian Army personnel.
In a video making rounds online, Olaide was assaulted by the military personnel because she did not greet them.
”This happened to me around 5pm. I did nothing to these people ..I didn’t even look at them until one of them flogged me ! I was walking and this guy insulted me ran after me and then flogged me with koboko! When people confronted them they said it’s cuz I didn’t greet them”
These service brutalities will never end as no critical law has been passed to end them.
Most military men think they have the power to do as they wish simply because of their uniform.
It is very absurd that the very people who are supposed to protect the citizens are even the ones attacking them.
Maybe citizens should start suing officers for damages.
In other news, a man has beaten his wife to death for attending her family function after he warned her not to.
Reports say, the suspect, Abayomi initially prevented his wife identified as Nike from attending her elder brother’s child christening in the Ibafo area of the state.
But later allowed her to attend the ceremony.
Surprisingly when she returned, he refused her entry into the house.
The deceased’s nephew, Pamilerin Adegoke alleged that Nike was beaten overnight, which led to her death.
“The couple had been married for over 11 years and they were on good terms with each other until Abayomi brought his family members to stay with them after two years of their wedding, and since then, it had been one problem or another. Abayomi’s mum controls whatever happens in the house.
“She got to Ibafo around 6 pm and could not go back home so, she called her husband to inform him but when she got back home the following morning, she was not allowed into the house; she called her family members to inform them and she was advised to take things easy with him and his family.
Watch the video below
- This Igbo Man Is Nigeria’s Next President, But People Won’t Believe
- “If You Eat These Common Foods At Your Age, You Can Die Anytime”
- Pray For Her: Meet The African Woman That Might Be Executed In China (Photos and Details)
- Buhari Should Close Schools For Another 6 Months Before This Bad Thing Happens
- Drink A Cup Of This For 7 Days To Cure Typhoid Fever
- 4 Years After She Was Fired For Being Too Pretty, See What Stephanie Does Now
- How To Know If A Girl Has A Boyfriend Without Asking Her Directly
- The Man That Made Lt. Gen Buratai Cry In Public (Photos)
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Killing Patriotic Nigeria Leaders – Obasanjo
- BREAKING: COVID-19 Provides A Unique Opportunity To Upgrade Nigeria’s Health Infrastructure – Osinbajo